Year called to the Bar: 2003
Experienced Toronto Personal Injury Lawyer | Jason Singer
Jason Singer is a founding partner of Singer Katz LLP., a personal injury and insurance law firm in Toronto.
For over 15 years, Jason has represented seriously injured accident victims and insurance claimants in property loss and long term disability denials.
He appears in The Best Lawyers™ in Canada in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation and Insurance Law and is certified by the Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Civil Litigation.
Experienced Toronto Personal Injury Lawyer
Jason has appeared before the Supreme Court of Canada, the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and various administrative tribunals.
Mr. Singer has successfully represented clients in:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents)
- Cycling and Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents (ATV, Boating, Dirt bike, Jet ski, Snowmobile, etc.)
- School Events
- Sports Injuries
- Diving and Pool Injuries
- Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
- All Insurance Disputes Including Property Loss, Life, Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
Education and Professional Memberships
- Queen’s University – LLB
- University of British Columbia – BA
- Advocates’ Society
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
An Experienced Injury Lawyer in Toronto on Your Side
it is critical to get an experienced personal injury lawyer involved early to best advise you of your legal rights. We are Certified Specialists in Civil Litigation.
If you or someone you know has suffered a serious injury, fatality, property loss or other insurance dispute, Jason Singer can advise you on the best way forward. There is no cost to you for consultation and our fees are paid from the financial recovery made on your behalf.