Year called to the Bar: 1984
Gary Will is a Toronto personal injury lawyer with over 30 years of legal experience that has been recognized for his expertise in personal injury litigation.
He is the managing partner of Will Davidson LLP – A highly regarded Toronto law firm that has grown to ten offices throughout Ontario to best serve their clients.
In Injury Law – Experience Matters
With over 30 years of experience helping Toronto injury and accident victims, Gary is a highly regarded member of Ontario’s personal injury bar. He is certified by the Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Civil Litigation and has been recognized by his peers – repeatedly – For his work in personal injury law and the favourable results he has obtained on behalf of his grateful clients.
Gary Will can help you recover compensation for injures arising from:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Cycling and Pedestrian Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents (ATV, Boating, Dirt bike, Jet ski, Snowmobile, etc.)
- School Events
- Sports Injuries
- Diving and Pool Injuries
- Disability Denials (Long Term Disability Insurance Claims)
- Trampoline Accidents
- Medical and Hospital Malpractice
- Slip and Fall
- Swimming Pool and Other Water Accidents
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from York University (1979)
- Osgood Hall Law School: LLB (1982)
- Past-President of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario delegate to the American Association for Justice (1996 to 2007)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Metropolitan Lawyers Association
- Halton Law Association
Top Tier Legal Help From An Experienced Toronto Injury Lawyer
If you or a family member have been seriously injured in Toronto, Oakville or anywhere in the GTA, Gary will be happy to speak to you free of charge.
If retained to advance your claim, in the majority of cases, Gary acts on contingency – Meaning you pay no money up front and his fee is paid from a percentage of the final settlement obtained for you. All of this is discussed and agreed upon at the outset.
Please feel free to contact Gary Will if you or a loved one have been injured and need a personal injury lawyer in Toronto. Call today: 416-360-1194