Year called to the bar: 2004
Brian Goldfinger’s practice is devoted exclusively to Plaintiff Personal Injury Law focusing on catastrophic car accidents, pedestrian knock down cases, cycling/motorcycle accidents, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries, psychological injury and long term disability claims.
He is the principal and directing lawyer of Goldfinger Personal Injury Law. Goldfinger Law has been helping brain injury victims across Ontario recover millions of dollars both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Professional Memberships and Advocacy
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
The Toronto Brain Injury Lawyer with a Difference
The brain injury lawyers at Goldfinger Personal Injury Law know: Every person is different. Every accident is different. Every injury is different. Every case is different.
By refusing to incorporate the same “cookie cutter” approach to every case, we can better serve the unique interests of our various clients.
The Goldfinger Guarantee
- Goldfinger guarantees that you, the client, comes first.
- Goldfinger guarantees that you don’t pay any legal fees until your case settles.
- Goldfinger guarantees you don’t pay unless we recover money on your behalf.
- Goldfinger guarantees straight, easy to understand answers within 24 hours of your query.
- Goldfinger guarantees you won’t get any hard to understand legal talk from us.
- Goldfinger guarantees that we will do everything we can to advance your case.
Free Consultation with a Experienced Toronto Brain Injury Lawyer
Our lawyers are happy to meet you at our offices in Toronto. If you can’t make it out to us, then we will gladly meet you at your home, hospital, long term care facility, or anywhere convenient for you.
Sadly, life altering tragedies resulting in serious injuries can occur at any time. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling (416) 730-1777 or by email.