Year called to the Bar: 2000
Experienced Toronto Personal Injury Lawyer | Jason Katz
Jason Katz is a founding partner of Singer Katz LLP., a personal injury and insurance law firm in Toronto.
Jason has represented seriously injured accident victims and insurance claimants in property loss and long term disability denials.
He has a well earned reputation for excellence in plaintiff advocacy and delivering results for the seriously injured and insurance claimants he represents.
Experienced Toronto Personal Injury Lawyer
Jason Katz has been recognized as a leading legal practitioner in Canada by his peers and is a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation.
Jason has appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and various administrative tribunals.
Mr. Katz has successfully represented clients in:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents)
- Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
- All Insurance Disputes: Property Loss, Life, Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
- Cycling and Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents (ATV, Boating, Dirt bike, Jet ski, Snowmobile, etc.)
- School Events
- Sports Injuries
- Diving and Pool Injuries
Education and Professional Memberships
- Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business (Joint J.D. / MBA Program)
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
it is critical to get an experienced personal injury lawyer or insurance dispute lawyer involved early to best advise you of your legal rights. We are Certified Specialists in Civil Litigation.
If you or someone you know has suffered a serious injury, fatality, property loss or other insurance dispute, Jason Katz can advise you on the best way forward. There is no cost to you for consultation and our fees are paid from the financial recovery made on your behalf.